The goal of the OhioMeansJobs Columbus-Franklin County Job Center and its partners is to provide no-cost access to services and resources that are designed to help you find your next great career opportunity! One of the essential services offered by our Job Center is access to computers and the internet in our Resource Lab.
Our Resource Lab is equipped with 15 computers, printers, scanners, and a fax machine. Job seekers can utilize the Resource Lab to:
· Access the internet
· Search for open positions on job boards
· Apply for positions
· Attend a virtual hiring event
· Create a resume or cover letter
· Complete online learning
· Print/scan/fax documents
· Other employment and education-related items
All Resource Lab technology can be accessed by scheduling a 50-minute appointment at the link below or by calling our staff at (614) 559-5052.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, the staff of the OhioMeansJobs Columbus-Franklin County Job Center are ensuring all staff and our facility offer you a safe and welcoming experience. The following protocols have been implemented for your safety within our Resource Lab:
· All computer stations offer physical distancing while working
· All hard surfaces are sanitized at opening, mid-day, and closing
· All technology is sanitized with UV-C lighting between each use
· All job seekers are expected to follow CDC guidelines for masking
Ready to visit our Resource Lab for a 50-minute appointment? Use the booking button below or call one of our Outreach and Engagement Specialists at (614) 559-5052 to schedule!
Be sure to discuss other service opportunities with our staff during your visit. You can also visit our Workshop page to explore virtual and in-person learning opportunities!
We are excited to be an important part in your career journey and look forward to seeing you soon!