Dear OhioMeansJobs Columbus-Franklin County Customers,
As we all know, the past few months have forced us all to adjust how we do things in our daily lives. This is no different for the staff at the OhioMeansJobs Columbus-Franklin County Job Center. Due to the number of increased COVID-19 cases, we have made the tough decision to close our Job Center beginning Tuesday, November 24, 2020 until Monday, January 4, 2021. At this time, you can communicate with our Job Center by phone at 614-559-5052, through our live chat on our website during business hours and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our current virtual service offerings include:
· Participation in live virtual workshops
· Connectivity to partner programming
· Access to individualized career counseling
· Exploration of new career opportunities
· Facilitation of virtual hiring events.
Stay up-to-date on the facts by visiting our COVID-19 Community Resources page.